Komodo Tour 3D2N
Seeing komodo dragons in their natural habitat in Rinca and komodo islands and swimming, snorkeling and beaching will be the main menu of this 3D2N Tour Package. In order that this tour can be run optimally as planned, we suggest that you take the 06:50 flight from Denpasar so that you can land in Labuan Bajo airport at 8:25 a.m. and on the third day you fly back from Labuan Bajo with the last flight at 16:30 p.m.
Day 01: Labuan Bajo - Rinca island – Kalong island (L - D)
- You will be picked up at Komodo Airport and taken to the harbor to catch a boat leaving for Rinca island.
- Arriving in Rinca island, you will trek to find the legendary komodo dragons in their natural habitat.
- Getting back to the boat, you will have lunch and continue boating to Pink Beach.
- Swimming, snorkeling, and beaching in Pink Beach.
- Getting back to your boat, you will sail to Kalong Island to witness the uncountable flying foxes hanging on or flying above mangrove trees while enjoying the spectacular sun set.
- You will have dinner and overnight on the boat at Kalong island.
Day 02: Kalong island – Komodo island - Bidadari Island – L. Bajo airport (B - L - D)
- After having breakfast on the boat, you will sail to Komodo island.
- Arriving in Komodo island, you will be trekking to find the legendary komodo dragons in their natural habitat.
- Getting back to your boat, you sail to Bidadari island (Angel island).
- Arriving in Bidadari island, you will swim, beach and snorkel in the superb underwater panorama with its fantastic life building coral reef and colorful fish.
- You’ll boat back to Labuan Bajo.
- On arrival at the harbor, our driver will fetch you and take you to a hotel. Dinner and overnight in your hotel.
Day 03: Hotel – Batu Cermin - Komodo Airport (B)
- Our driver will pick you up at your hotel and drive you a local market.
- You will drive to Gua Batu Cermin (Natural Crystal Rock Cave) to see some beautiful stalactites and stalagmites, big black spiders, little fruit bats and some marine fossils.
- You will watch traditional dances in the village of Batu Cermin.
- You will be transferred to the airport to catch your flight back to your next Bali.
- All tranfers in Labuan Bajo
- Lunch - Dinner - Breakfast
- Entrance tickets
- Fee for Rangers in Komodo National Park
- Guide fee
- Snorkeling equipements
- water during the tour
- Coffee and or tea during the tour
- Flight tickets (Bali - Labuan Bajo - Bali)
- Personal expenses
- Travel Insurance
- Airport Taxes